Monday, June 21, 2010

Pictures

I have been noticing for a while now that every picture hanging up in this house is crooked. How can that be? Don't you think that at least one of them would be straight? They all started out ok. My husband says 'at least they all slant to the right'. What a comedian. I'll add fixing them to the list of things I have to do.

So, the big question is .... how did I do getting my act together last week? So, so. I did work on my web site a bit. I was very enthused for a short time, had several pages going (yes, at the same time), and would just get going when one of the kids would walk up wanting something and then another would snag the computer as soon as I got up to go take care of the first. Now I do realize that I could do this after the kids went to bed - but are you ready for it - I've been busy trying to download all the software necessary to get going designing apps for smart phones. I'm thinking the Droid. After three nights of downloading over a slow internet connection (and falling to sleep at the computer waiting for them to complete at least one night) I think I'm ready to see what I can do. I'm going to start with some small sample apps just to make sure I can compile and take it from there. Hope it all works out!

Father's day was nice, even though my husband spend most of his day working outside at the family farm out in West Texas. We got to play with grandma in the nice air conditioned house. He did get back early enough to enjoy dinner with us and play a game or two outside with the kids and I before heading back in for the evening. Just for the record, the kids beat us at Bocce (he got it new for Father's day and the kids were itching to try it out). We didn't even let them win, they just outplayed us. The little stinks!

Here's to another great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment