Thursday, June 3, 2010

Getting my act together

I've been very slack at blogging lately, but not to worry, I've been very slack at everything lately. I seem to have gotten myself into a rut of nothingness. This has been going on for some time, and it needs to stop. NOW! I have recently been trying to pull myself out of this pit and get myself back in gear. Now mind you, I have kept the kids clean and fed and still do a bit of housework (when absolutely necessary), but my creativity has been on hold.

So here's the plan: I'm going to treat my evenings like I did when I was still working. I have a web site to get up and running, a business to start, a book or two to finish writing and many crafts projects to start and/or finish. It seems that when I keep my mind busy, my body follows suit. Who knows, maybe I'll start keeping the house a little better too!

So, by this time next week, I plan to be able to report progress. Maybe I'll even have my website up. You know, they're not even hard to do if one sits down and actually works on them. Sigh.

Now I'm off to fix lunch - my munchkins are hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment